To Our Church Family
At the Session meeting on Tuesday, August 18th, the following decisions were made:
These schedule changes will go into effect on Sunday, September 13th.
Parking Lot Service at 9:00 am:
Sunday School for all ages at 10:00 am:
Sanctuary Service at 11:00 am:
Please continue to pray for our country, for our neighbors, and for our church family.
Guidelines for the sanctuary services include:
1. Do not come to worship if you are sick, if you have been exposed to someone who is experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms or are compromised from a pre-existing condition. You are still welcome to attend parking lot worship in this case.
2. Face masks are NOT REQUIRED but you are more than welcome to wear one as masks are still recommended in the “green phase.”
3. Families, couples, etc. are able and welcome to sit together, but we must be respectful to those who would like to maintain the six-foot social distancing therefore, an usher may help seat the congregation if necessary.
4. Bulletins will be available at the door for individuals to pick up on the way in but will not be distributed by members of the congregation.
5. Offering plates will not be passed during the service, rather there will be an offering distribution spot also available upon entering.
6. Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available.
7. Restrooms are available but PLEASE be sure to wash your hands after using.
8. Adult Sunday School will still not be held until further notice, but a “children’s church” is in the works to be offered outside behind the church during the parking lot service, weather permitting.
9. Since COVID-19 is spread primarily via droplets, there will be no singing in worship at this time due to amount of droplets dispersed through singing. We are looking into still providing special music during the service therefore, individuals interested in sharing their talent during this difficult time should contact a Session member.
10. Please continue to follow the basic guidelines that have been discussed for the last few months everywhere you go; wash your hands, don’t touch your face and please be mindful and respectful of those practicing social distancing.