- GriefShare is a faith based 13-week video program and support group for people grieving a loved one's death (see https://griefshare.org/about for more information).
- The next cycle begins at Worthington Presbyterian Church on Wednesday, August 14, 2019, at 6:30pm and concludes on November 6, 2019.
- This is a free program with the cost underwritten by WPC for the community.
- Each week a short video is viewed, followed by discussion.
- You can begin attending at any time within the cycle.
- Please call the church office (724-297-3820) for more information.
A special event, Loss of a Spouse, will be held Wednesday, July 10, 2019, at 6pm. We will view a 35-minute video with encouraging practical advice from counselors, pastors, and widowed men and women.
A special event, Surviving the Holidays, will be held Sunday, November 10, 2019, at 6pm.
A special event, Memorial Candle Lighting Service, will be held Sunday, December 15, 2019, at 6pm.