Worthington Presbyterian Church
- We confess that Jesus Christ is God’s only Son (Luke 9:35) and that he alone is Lord of All (Philippians: 2:9-11)
- We profess and believe that Jesus and God are One (John 10:30).
- We profess and believe that salvation can only be received through Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross (Romans 5:6-10)
- We confess that Holy Scripture is the revealed and infallible Word of God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We profess that the Bible is God’s authoritative Word to us for faith and practice.
- We profess that all parts of the Bible, in their original form, are “inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness” (II Timothy 3:16).
- We confess that God’s people are called to Holiness in all aspects of life
- We profess that the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman is to be honored as God’s unique gift in creation (Genesis 2:24).
- We call on all people, including ourselves, to repent of sinful ways and receive Jesus’ forgiveness (I John 1:6).
Worthington Presbyterian Vison Statement
- In keeping with the Great Commission (Matt 28:18-20), WPC seeks to be a dynamic Christian community centered in the worship of the triune God and bearing witness to the Gospel of Jesus our Lord.
- As Jesus’ disciples we strive to build vibrant lives, strong families, and a fellowship in which church members care for and love one another and together seek the well being of our community.
- By the power of the Holy Spirit, we seek to develop a vital teaching and preaching ministry aimed at drawing people to Jesus, healing, comforting, and nurturing them in the faith, equipping them for service and effective Christian living in all walks of life.